Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Maine kiya Nahin

One of my childhood stories is that I used to eat dirt and if someone happened to see me I used to hide my hands behind my back & start saying

“Maine Mitti nahi khai” (I didn’t eat the dirt) while the dirt was all over my face.

Nowadays my son does all sort of no-no things and guess what, how do I find out??? Well every time he does something that he is not suppose to, he call me and tell me

“Mamma, maine “voh” kiya nahi”

And I come to know what he did.

I understand about features & habbits getting transfer but now your childhood excuse style gets transfer too...


Every time he call me to tell something he "didn't" do, I can’t help but smiling..

2 comments:

pothay said...

recommended you read bags replica gucci useful reference replica designer bags wholesale visit their website best replica bags online

Unknown said...

replica bags and shoes official website l3l56y3i19 replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags online shopping india my latest blog post s5z33e1h29 replica bags joy article source q2l17n0j87 replica louis vuitton replica bags korea c2a02l4m24