Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 21, 2006

Jai-Jai Gussa

Yesterday my son was playing in the living room while I, hubby & our daughter were in the kitchen. All of a sudden I heard

“Mamma, mamma, jai-jai gussa ho gaye hein” (God is getting angry)

I came in the living room to see what he was talking about.

“What happened?”

“Jai-Jai gussa ho gaye hein”

“Why”

“(Fluctuating action with his hands) Dekho, voh bar-bar light off kar rehein hein”
(He keep switching off the lights)

Then I remember, One day he wasn’t listening to me and all of a sudden it got cloudy & got a little dark. I told my son that since he wasn’t listening to me Jai-Jai gussa kar rahein hei aur unhonein light band kar dee hai.. (God got angry and switched off the light). My son did what I was asking him to do and by the time the sun came out too. Now I had the proof of what I said and God being happy since he listen to me.. hehe..

So yesterday after he said that, I smiled and asked him

“Were you doing something bad?”

“No, No”

“Ok, Be a good boy.. Jai-Jai is watching you.”

I hope he will remember this thing all his life & think of God before he does anything and God will keep giving him signals to make a better choice by turning light on & off from above…

1 comment:

Tharini said...

That's really sweet G. I enjoyed reading about this.