Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Baby Tag..

First read it on Kodi's blog then promised Boo to do the tag.. Sorry for the delay girls..

3 Things That Scare Me
Loud noises
Being alone
Weird Shadows of things at night

(Gudiya)
Nothing scares her.. She scare the heck out of us by standing & swinging on rocker chair, her small chair & table..

3 people That Make me Laugh
Gudiya
My Parents
My friends at school

(Gudiya)
Jeff (Wiggles)
A
My Parents

3 Things I Love
Going to school
Getting new toys
Taking long shower

(Gudiya)
Watching Wiggles
Kissing Mamma(300-400 times a day)
Sleeping on mamma’s hand

3 Things I Hate
Seeing mommy holding A
Saying bye to wiggles dvd
Sit in the car while mommy makes quick trip to any store

3 Things I Don’t understand
Why can’t we go out every day
Why do we have to take nap
Why can’t Ice cream & chocolate be every meal?

(Gudiya)
Why can’t I go to school with A
Jump high like A
Why Im strapped in the high chair while A sits on big chair

3 Things On My Floor
(Not counting 3 baskets full of toys, rocker & regular chair ;-)
Heart stickers
Mr. Potato head
Stethoscope from doctor’s set

3 Things Im Doing Right Now
Fake crying cuz mommy is making me put my toys away
Holding toys in my mouth (too big to go in the mouth so just the tip to drop in the box)
Watching Tv

(Gudiya)
Breaking computer
Eating pear
Watching tv

3 Things I Can’t Do
Cook like mommy
Ride bike
Sleep without Mommy

(Gudiya)
Play computer games like A
Stop following mommy everywhere
Sit down & eat properly

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
Wiggle songs
Mommy, when she is saying good things about me
Daler mehndi songs

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Mommy yelling at us in Punjabi
Mommy saying that we are naughty
Mommy singing old songs

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Noodles
Chocolate
Ice-cream

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
Cooking
Using scissors (kids ones)
How to make mommy believe that Im a BIG BOY now and totally capable of doing every thing on MY OWN..

(Gudiya)
To do every thing A does but with my naughty twist

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Milk
Coconut water (latest favorite)
Ice-cream (yes, but mommy’s version (another blog story;-))

(Gudiya)
Milk
Soda (If mommy let me)
Water

3 Shows I Watch
Dora
Go Diego go
Wonder pets

(Gudiya)
Dora
Blue Clues
Backyardigans

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Smart
Very sensitive
Very Loving

(Gudiya)
Very Loving Gundi

3 Fellow Babies That I am Tagging
Any baby who wants to do the tag:-)

4 comments:

kiraN said...

2007 The Year with best

Do you know the specialty of this NEW YEAR?????

It starts with MONDAY and ends also on MONDAY

No PUBLIC HOLIDAYS on SUNDAYS

This year has got highest number of SUNDAYS and SATURDAYS

Enjoy the least working year in your life

--------------------
kiraN

B o o said...

Thanks Mommyof2 for taking the tag. It was a treat to read the double troubles! :) Especially "To do every thing A does but with my naughty twist"! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I dont know why my first comment didn't go through.....
anyway, what is with A and coconuts? ;)
good tag!

-kodi's mom

mommyof2 said...

Boo: Thanks:-)

K’s mom: Its Maharashtrian blood:-) Coconut in every thing:-) U r marathi too, right? I love coconut water.. even though its not real like u get in India still something is better than nothing :-)