Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Around the world in 80 clicks

2b’smommy tagged me. Here are the 5 things that I love about being mom..

1. I love the way they express their love. They are filling the hole I have ever since I know. Through my kids I am experiencing the love, bond and affection that is in mother-kid relationship. Their hugs, kisses, sitting in my lap and telling me the secret, whispering “Mommy, you know I love you.. You are the best mommy in the whole wide world ” atleast 5-6 times a day:-), fills me heart with so much love everyday.

2. I love the way they make cards for me and make everything special. A is really a kind soul who thank me for everything I do, be it giving him candy, telling him story or buying him something and Gudiya learnt from him. They make special thank you card almost everyday. Send me surprise e-cards so many times.. It feels good to open your email and find 5-6 cards from your cutie pies, with special message in each one of them;-) Makes me feel proud to see him making his sister feel better with his special cards after getting a boo-boo, or even after fighting with him. Those are the time I feel like “maybe I am doing an ok job as a mom” and smile with proud.

3. I love it when they fight over whose turn it is to sleep with me that night. And A wait for her to fall asleep and jump over her to sleep next to me. (yes, they sleep with us:-)

4. I love it when his teachers and my friends tell me how good they are and give me all the credit. Every time someone say something nice about them hubby never forget to mention “Its all because of their mom”;-)

5. The other day A and gudiya were talking. I heard A saying to her “When you get boo-boo you don’t need a bandaid. All you need is mommy or daddy’s kisses. Mommy’s kisses have magic in it. They make you feel better.” I love being the mommy magician.

Almost everyone has done this tag. If someone reading this hasn’t and wants to do the tag, here are the rules..
Just write a post of your own (five things that you love about being a mom) and find someone to link to and tag-someone from your own country, if you like, but definitely someone from another country, and link back to HBM's and leave a comment.

8 comments:

FH said...

Your hubby is a great guy and your kids are as sweet as they be. You really are a great wife and mother, try your best to do so and be so. Enjoy all of them and know that they mean everything they say and do for you and never doubt any of them. Hugs to you! :))

Rohini said...

Hey I didn't know you had started blogging again. Welcome back!

gau said...

Awww @ no. 5!

Anonymous said...

Its been fun reading everyone elses list.
Your kids are beautiful.
Your son is a genuis.I just read the long post abt him skipping a grade or 2. WOW just very impressed.

Is the house settled now or still in the midst of renovations?

Indian in NZ said...

How r you ? Haven't heard from you for so long now...

BTW, you are tagged !

http://2bsmommy.blogspot.com/2010/03/23-march-2010-tagged.html

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

直アド掲示板 said...

当サイト直アド掲示板では無駄なやり取りが一切なく気に入った異性と即直アドが交換できます!口コミで広がったサイトなので業者もほとんどゼロ!ステキな異性と二人だけで秘密のメールを思う存分楽しんで下さい!

Fancy said...

It is so sweet :) Keep bloging.