Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My 2 Monkeys

There is been lot of confusion lately. Because of their hairstyle (he needs a haircut & her hair need to grow a bit faster:-) & almost same height, my both monkeys start to look alike and sometimes I can’t even realize the difference for a split second (when I am in my own world or trying to finish things quickly).

Y’day I was in the kitchen & they were in the living room. I was looking from the kitchen and I saw one monkey standing on the bicycle. I thought it was A cuz he is the one who usually does that. I yelled, “get off the bicycle or u will get hurt” but just then I realized it was gudiya. OMG, I ran as fast as I could while both of them looking at me like I was crazy.

Then she was trying to climb on safa’s back to grab the high chair cuz she wanted to do “weeeeeeee” Like A:-O I thought it was A until she start saying “Mmmmmmaaaaa Weeeeeeeee”:-O

Look at the pics.. They are looking in the mirror & dancing (the same way:-)






20 comments:

Anusha said...

cute & cuter!

FH said...

They look like twins.They really do!!No wonder you got confused!:D

They are such happy kids.They have posed like my kids on Halloween strangling each other in the second photo.But your son is kissing his sister, thank GOD!:))
Enjoy M!They grow up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Hey,they do look like twins,it took me a while to decide who is A and who is Gudiya:) and they sure look cute and god bless them both.

alapana
http://aalapana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Uncanny! You should probably label them..hehehe. First time here.
Poorni

Reshmi said...

I am not lurking...:)) A very nice blog indeed!!..:))

Regards,

Reshmi

Sree said...

haha.... a gudda and a gudiya... :-)))... arent they lovely... muuuah

mommyof2 said...

@: thanks:-)

Asha: I was thinking I saw something like that somewhere.. now I remember it was from ur blog:-)

alapana: thanks:-)there is more confusion cuz gudiya wears A's old cloths:-)

poorni: lol!! great idea:-)

reshmi: thanks:-)

Sush: Thanks:-)I will give them ur kiss:-)

Tharini said...

Oh wow....never realised they could look so alike. Its sooo obvious in that first pic.

Really cute pics!

By Deepa and Supriya said...

mo2,
hey i already commented in your post that they look so much like each other..this only proves it... enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OMG...look at 1st pic and they def look TWINS!!!!

Love to your 2 lil cute monkeys
seema

Reshmi said...

Thank you soo much for visiting my blog.. Are we friends???..:))

I am a very talkative person, but when it comes to chatting, blogging, I am sooooooooo shy.. and really dunno how to begin..

Regards,

Reshmi

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

They look like identical twins...the right one is A, right?

you must be having a hard time telling them apart

starry said...

OMG they are so cute.look identical.Are they twins.They must be a handful.

Alan said...

It really is hard to tell who is who.

Li'l Lite said...

found this while bloghopping!

really cute kids!

D LordLabak said...

wow, they do look alike. Absolutely adorable!

mommyof2 said...

tara: Thanks:-)

Orchid: thanks:-)

seema: Thanks:-) Now I really do feel like I have twins;-)

reshmi: We can be blog friends:-) don’t worry, I used to feel like that too but after months of bloging & commenting, I feel different now;-)

ganesh: yeah:-) Sometimes cuz from back they look almost the same:-)

starry: no, they are not twins:-) they are 21m apart.. and yes, they keep me very busy:-)

alan: yeah :-)

a little light: thanks:-)

deepa: thanks:-)

Bendtherulz said...

They sure look like twins...with one gained ht more then another....!

Likes a lot - one needs to grow hair quickly and one needs to get trim.....!

the mad momma said...

wow... the similarity is uncanny... and what is the age difference?

Anonymous said...

bendtherulz: they act like twins too:-) thanks:-)

themadmomma: 20m 1week :-)almost like urs:-)